Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Random and Cheap Kiddo Finds

Recently, I have found a few items for Charlotte that I really like. I think it is always good for Moms to share new discoveries.  The best part of these is they are cheap.

1. Aqueduck Faucet Extender:



 This works great in our bathroom. It makes it possible for Charlotte to stand on her step stool and reach the water to brush her teeth or wash her hands.

2. Elephant Ears:


This is the best neck rest I have found. It is going to be Charlotte's best friend on long car rides so her neck isn't all of the place when she sleeps.  She will usually wake up when her head falls forward and this prevents that. It looks like it is great for all ages if you look at their website.

3. Bubbly Tub Colors:


This is a cheap way to make fun in the tub.

4. Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets:


Charlotte got a nasty cold this weekend and when I was at Whole Foods I found these gems. I read reviews online and every one of them was extremely positive so I started giving them to her Monday. It has dramatically improved her cold. Although it isn't gone it is much better and the nonstop green mucus is now a light clear mucus. I will say they are pain to give because for Charlotte's age you give them 3 tables every 15 minutes and repeat hourly if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment