Friday, November 16, 2012

Mames

Charlotte has recently started showing a lot of interested in planes or as she says "mames". So since Josh has this Friday off we decided to take her to the Wiley Post airport and eat breakfast. We got a window seat right next to the runaway and she was in an absolute state of happiness the whole time. I think it was the first meal Josh and I have been able to finish in at least a year. 





After breakfast we went outside and got a front and center seat for all of the action. She literally was giddy with excitement.





A few pictures with me and my favorite girl:



And of course, my two favorite buddies:



This was our first time out to the airport but it certainly won't be our last!


1 comment:

  1. Ash - those pictures of her watching the planes... I'm smiling and maybe feeling slightly emotional about the level of pure joy and awe on her face. What a beautiful beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete