Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Cards

I am learning very fast that life with a toddler never turns out the way you want or expect. Charlotte is the boss and I am just living in her world. We are constantly in a power struggle with no real winner at the end of the day. Patience is key. Or at least I keep reminding myself that 900 times a day.

Last week I realized that Christmas is actually going to happen this year so I better get my fluffy butt in gear. I didn't have a picture of Charlotte for our Christmas cards so I got the perfect outfit and headed out to get my winning picture. Charlotte on the other hand had zero interest and set out to ruin my plan. Mission accomplished Charlotte. Mission accomplished.

Mugshot Charlotte

Bratty Charlotte


I see a plane Charlotte

Meditating Charlotte

Goofy Charlotte

Whelp, I guess Charlotte won this fight. My digits are crossed for a better outcome next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment