Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years

This evening (NYE) me and the boo had a fun night planned to ring in the New Year with our Thunder boys. Charlotte had other plan for us. As you know, I took her to the doctors Wednesday to learn she had an ear infection in the left ear and the right ear is headed in that direction. She never seemed to fully recover and was bratty since then so Josh and I took her back to the doctors today. The diagnosis today was that her left ear looked good but her right ear is now infected. Geesh.

So I am currently in my jammies watching the Thunder game at home. Oh well, right?


Charlie was in her jams all day

Doesn't look how she feels thank goodness

We took her to PetsMart to cheer her up and it worked
"Hi Kitty"
 I honestly cannot wait to see what this year brings our family. It can't be much better than this year. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment