Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had as wonderful Christmas as our family did. I love the holidays and sad they have already come and gone. I will say I think Christmas will just continue to get more fun as Charlotte gets older.

Christmas Eve morning we headed to Josh's Papa and Nanny's house for the White Family Christmas.

"Are all of these for meeeeeee?"

Charlotte with her cousin Emily

You can never go wrong with books 

My Christmas favs

Happy Birthday Jesus


After a great time there we headed to my parents for the Vaughn Family Christmas:

She is still scared of Bozo 

She got enough musical instruments to start a one man band

To end the two day celebration we had OUR Christmas for OUR girl Christmas morning:





Here are some of Charlotte's favorite new toys:

Ready for camping 


Endless entertainment 

The face says it all

New mocs' from Beanie and Pappou

I am already regretting the drums

Want some ice cream?
A great gift from Papa and Nanny

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Awww love the coloring book holder! And equally love Charlotte's reaction to her bike. Hahaha love her.

    ReplyDelete