Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chloe Turns 10




Today is Chloe's tenth birthday. I seriously cannot believe I have had this dog for 10 years.  I was in college the day I bought her and had to hide her from my Dad and the apartment complex I lived in. I failed at both but it was totally worth the risk. It is funny to think about all the life events the two of us have gone through together. For a long time it was just Chloe and I and although I know that is how she prefers it she has welcomed Josh and Charlotte into her our world.

As always Chloe makes a birthday wish list and gives it to us the night before the big day.

Here 10th Birthday Wish List:

1. Peace sign mood ring
2. Burberry earmuffs 
3. Neon green skip it
4. Pink razor flip phone
5. Egyptian cotton sheets
6. Crotchless panties
7. Walky Talkies
8. Jose Cuervo margaritas
9. Hello Kitty lunchbox
10. Gucci socks 


Chloe with Cousin Ruff

Us at the lake

Poor Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens. These posts just truly make my day/week/year. As soon as I can get up in my parents' attic, I'm all over that neon green skip it. Happy 10th Chloe! You're still one hot bi-otch.

    ReplyDelete