Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We're Moving

Life has a bit nutty around the White House and honestly the last thing I wanted to do was write a blog.  Things haven't slowed down around here but I am going to do my best to catch up on things. One big event happening around here is we listed and sold our house. It took about 5 weeks but it is done! We have found a great house in a neighborhood Josh and I have always loved in Oklahoma City. We close and move on June 14th. Now let the real craziness of packing and moving begin.



2 comments:

  1. So whats your new address?... I want to be nosey and zillow it? HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, we bought it before they listed it. It is a remodel and we got lucky and saw it before it was finished. You can be nosey and come see me whenever! I will post pictures of the house when it is complete.

    ReplyDelete