Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tieks

I have read about Tieks in several places but most recently Oprah magazine and my friends blog. I live in flats. When you are as tall as I am you really do not have any other choice. I have several pairs of Tory Burch flats and although they are cute they aren't too comfy to wear all day. Being pregnant comfort is the key. Pregnancy and I do not get along and when I am uncomfortable I am miserable. If I am miserable everyone around me is miserable as well.

After much research and online reviews I decided to try my first pair of Tieks. The next big decision was what color to get. I could not decide between a basic camel color or go crazy and get green. I stepped out of my comfort zone and got green. I can wear them with much more than I anticipated and it gives my boring wardrobe an extra pop.

The shoes are way more comfortable than Tory Burch and just as cute. Also it was very fast shipping and great customer service. This fall I will purchase another pair that I can wear through the season.

Bottom line is if you are looking for a cute and comfortable pair of shoes try these out.

The adorable packaging

Charlie loved the box too

They fold up tiny if you need to back them in your purse for relief

It's the little things

What do you think?



1 comment: