Friday, July 12, 2013

New House Update #1

We have been in our new home for about 3 weeks and I swear I love it more as each day goes by. The decorating and furniture purchasing has been slow but I thought I would share updates as they come along. Hopefully one day (forever away) I will look back at these pictures and cannot believe how far it has come.

Our kitchen area is pretty much done. The only main item left is to order a rug for under the kitchen table and I hope to do that this week. I fell in love with an antelope print, yes antelope, but I am a bit hesitant. I will post a picture of the swatch and please give me feedback as a nah or yay.




Here is the kitchen table area that is in need of a rug. Let me know about the antelope print, please.



2 comments:

  1. I'm on the fence... Your personality is so fun and bubbly - don't you want a little color???

    ReplyDelete